SOS (save our skin) with the *Emergency Face Masque*
It happens sometimes, too many late nights or too many early morning, burning the candle at both ends. It all shows on the face and when you need to look good in a hurry this homemade masque will give you a quick fix.
When you need your skin to look good in a hurry. This is the Emergency Face Masque
to give your skin a Boost and the great thing is you can make it at home.
- 3 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 cup of Chamomile Tea (tepid water)
- 1 cup of Ice Cold Water
- Make a cup of Chamomile Tea with boiled water and allow to cool down until water is tepid
- Mix the aloe vera juice, banana and 1 tablespoon of tepid water from the Chamomile tea.
- Place the mixture on the face and leave for 15minutes
- Remove the masque and rinse the face with Ice Cold Water
- The rest of the Chamomile tea should now be cool or cold, so wipe the face with a cotton pad soaked in the cool Chamomile tea.