This highly effective DIY homemade eczema 100% natural and vegan relief cream provides a treatment which is gentle on the skin, lubricating, feeding, protecting and calming with each application. The treatment is safe wherever eczema occurs on the body; it is great for both body and facial use.
Lavender and Cedarwood essential oils are great products to protect skin against bacteria and toxins while Nilotic Fruit Butter moisturises and calms; coconut oil makes a protective layer and is an excellent emollient; its high lauric acid content combines to add antibacterial and fungicidal properties. This homemade treatment cream contains high levels of Vitamin E and is an excellent natural antioxidant known to be essential for healthy skin growth and repair.
Eczema Relief Cream
- 1/4 cup Nilotic Fruit Butter (or Shea Butter if not available)
- 1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5-10 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 5 drops Vitamin E oil
- Airtight Glass Container / Jar
- Warm the coconut oil by placing it in a bowl above another bowl of warm water.
- Add the Nilotic Fruit Butter to the warmed fractionated coconut oil and blend until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Once the mix is complete stir in the essential oils and Vitamin E Oil.
- Once the blend is complete transfer the product to a lidded container and refrigerate until it has completely chilled.
- Quickly stir again and bottle.
- Store at room temperature
- Use as needed