Make your own Vegan Lips balm and know that there is nothing but goodness in them.
It’s simple to make and wonderful to use!
2 Tablespoons of Jojoba Oil
1 Tablespoon of wax either Soy or Carnuaba or Candelilla
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Butter
3 drops of Vitamin E
- Using the same technique as if you were melting chocolate with a saucepan and glass bowl. Boil the water in the pan and put the wax and coconut butter in the glass bowl suspended above the pan.
- Once was is FULLY melted, take it off the heat and add in jojoba oil and stir now and then until all ingredients are melted.
- Add the Vitamin E and stir again.
- Pour the liquid into the lip balm containers. Add a few extra drops to the top after filling each container as the ingredients will shrink as they cool.
- Cool completely to harden. Then apply the lids
- This should be enough for 10 pots at 15ml each