Great for the natural treatment of skincare problems in dogs, this easy to make homemade DIY wax preparation is designed to treat doggy skin conditions and protect paws against damage from cold, heat and dust and rough terrain.
Ideal for both prevention of cracks in dogs prone to skin conditions and treating conditions that have already occurred. Product is 100% natural and 100% vegan.
Sore Paws Treatment Wax
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil or Sweet Almond Oil
- Vegetable Oil ( to spray to prevent sticking product)
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Nilotic Fruit Butter
- 4 teaspoons Carnauba Wax, grated
- Airtight Glass Container / Jar
- Prepare muffin/cupcake tins or small silicon moulds by spraying lightly with vegetable oil.
- Using a double Broiler, melt all of the ingredients while stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin/cupcake tins or moulds and solidify in the refrigerator.
- Store the wax bars in an airtight glass container/jar at room temperature. They will keep for up to 2 years
- To use warm in your hand and apply to the pads of your pet’s feet before they are exposed to heat, cold or rough terrain or as a treatment after damage occurs.